Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, February 3, 2023

Thursday 2-2-23 Thawing Out

 

Another cold day

For the last five days the high temperature hasn't been out of the 30s. 

Today the temperature started at 31 degrees and the high was 36 degrees at 11:00 am. The temperature stayed above freezing so the ice started to melt. Our neighbor has a metal roof so we could hear the ice fall from the roof, it was pretty loud. The kids went back to school but a couple of hours late. The mail service started up and deliveries were delivered. We were happy because we have been waiting for a monitor for Larry's new project.

Ice on the oak trees in the backyard

 

Icicles

We attended Dayle Hodge's Weekly C1 dance at 11:00 for an hour. He called four two couple tips and one four couple tip with 13 participants. Larry danced with me. Dayle makes his dance very challenging because he puts us in positions we're not used to being in. We have a great time dancing to him and with friends.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. Today's event was Event: Free Cell Adventure of 20 games. It took me 3 hours, 40 minutes and 49 seconds, which put me in 15th place in my group. I played some Angry Birds.

After doing the event I went and took a nap.

We played some pinball games. Larry continued working on his project.

In the evening we watched Thor: Love and Thunder. Then I watched Alice in Wonderland on Disney. It starred Johnny Depp (Mad Hatter) and Mia Wasikowska (Alice). The movie was about Alice returning to Wonderland at the age of 18. It was a good movie. Then I watched a couple of episodes of Rockford Files. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth