Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, February 26, 2023

Saturday 2-25-23 Darren Gallina Dance

 

Have a great day

We had another cool day with the high of 52 degrees.

I thought I didn't have a dance today until Larry mentioned that Darren was having a dance. What a pleasant surprise. I attended the dance at 1:00 for about an hour. It was a mainstream/plus dance with 12 participants. Darren danced with his partner Thom, they had two cameras (one was setup with their backs to the dancers and the other one they were facing the dancers). Darren called one mainstream tip and two plus tips. In between the tips we did a little trivia. Darren did a singing call after each pattern song for each tip. I pinned the back camera so I could follow Thom. I had a super time.

I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and the event. Today the event was Event: Spider Adventure of 20 games. It took me 4 hours, 24 minutes and 2 seconds, which put me in 15th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends. I played a little pinball but didn't get a new high score in Theater of Magic. 

While I played games and danced Larry continued working with the developer on getting the buttons to light correctly on the arcade games.

In the evening we watched the Guardians of the Galaxy. Afterwards we started a series on Acorn called The Frankenstein Chronicles. It takes place in1818. It is a detective series starring Sean Bean as Inspector John Marlott. So far it's a good series but a little weird. When Larry went to bed I watched Aladdin on Disney. It was made in 2019 starring Will Smith. Will Smith has a great singing voice. Then I continued to watch McDonald & Dodds. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth