Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Tuesday 2-21-23 Pizza, Dancing and Having Fun

 

 

We had a great day. The high was 82 degrees with sunshine.

I slept in to 8:30. Larry had cinnamon rolls waiting for my breakfast.

I attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A2 dance at 10:00 for an hour. Di and Terry took turns calling five tips with 13 participants. Di and Terry did an excellent job of calling and cueing the dance. I had a great time dancing with friends.

Larry spent the day adding a couple more pinball games to the pinball machine and he continued working on the arcade machine.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. I did the event, which was Event: Pyramid Adventure of 20 games. It took me 1 hour, 56 minutes and 18 seconds, which put me in 21st place in my group. I did a couple of games of Sudoku. I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

Angry Birds

I played pinball. I did the challenge but didn't get a new high score. I also played a few other games.

After the dance we went to town. We went to Auto Zone to pick up an item that Larry had ordered. On the way home we stopped at Little Caesar and picked up a pepperoni pizza for lunch. We had the leftover pizza for dinner.

Little Caesar Pizza

In the evening we watched Iron Man 3 on our dvd. Then I watched Peter Pan on Disney. It was the 1953 animation movie. Afterwards I watched Rockford Files. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth