Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, February 25, 2023

Friday 2-24-23 No Dance & Just Having Fun

 


It's Friday celebrate with a dance

It was chilly outside with the high being 50 degrees with a wind out of north. We had a laid back day. I usually dance in the evening on Friday but Ett was out of town so I didn't have a dance.

I woke up at 8:30 and breakfast was waiting for me, pancakes made by Larry. I slept the rest of the morning away. Larry even made soup for lunch. After lunch I stayed awake for the rest of the day.

Larry kept busy working on his project. He has custom button lighting working on fruit games but he is struggling getting them to light correctly for arcade games, they use a different program and after working on it for hours he finally gave up and emailed the developer of the program. They have traded a few notes back and forth and got it partially working but something still eludes them. Larry finally gave up for the night and will work on it again tomorrow.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. Today's event was Event: Easy Street Mini of 15 games. It took me 28 minutes and 53 seconds, which put me in 10th place in my group. I played some Angry Birds. I did a couple of games of Sudoku. I played some pinball. While playing Theater of Magic I got a new high score to post on the challenge. It was 343,791,210.

New high score

In the evening we watched Captain America: Winter Soldier. Then I watched the 1942 movie Bambi and the 2006 movie Bambi II on Disney. They were both cute animated movies. Bambi II was about how he was raised by his father after his mother was killed. Afterwards I started a detective series on Acorn called McDonald & Dodds. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group with 138,170 for the week so far. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth