Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Monday 2-27-23 Dancing, New Food & Having Fun

 

Beautiful Day

We had a beautiful day with a lot of sunshine. It got up to 76 degrees with wind out of the west.

We started the day out by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly C1 dance at 9:00 for an hour and fifteen minutes. Di called 5 tips to 15 participants. Larry danced with me. During the dance she worked on the move Counter Rotate. She put us in different positions. Some of them were very challenging but she cued us through the move. Terry and Di danced along with us so we could follow them to the right place. We had an outstanding time dancing with friends.


After the dance we went to town to take the Minnie for a ride. We hadn't driven the Minnie since our camping trip last month. Before going for a ride Larry started the generator, he was surprised how easily it started. Both the generator and Minnie ran great. We went for a ride and then put the Minnie back in storage.

On the way home from the storage center we stopped by Arby's to try their Gyro sandwich. We had a choice of roast beef or Greek meat. We had the Greek Gyro and it was delicious. We hadn't been to an Arby's in years.

Arby's Greek Gyro

When we got home I took a couple of hour nap.

Larry purchased a new program for the computer, he spent the afternoon learning and configuring it to work the way he wanted. He is quite happy with it.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. I did the event, which was Event: The Hard Road of 16 games. It took me 1 hour, 31 minutes and 37 seconds, which put me in 3rd place in my group. I did some Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends. 

I played pinball games and arcade games. While playing the weekly challenge IT Pinball Madness I got a new high score of 14,719,850. When I play the arcade games have to ask Larry which buttons to use. I think after playing for a bit I'll remember which buttons to use.

New high score

In the evening we watched the fourth episode of Vera and the second episode of The Frankenstein Chronicles. After Larry went to bed I watched The Jungle Book 2 on Disney. It was very cute. Then I watched an episode of McDonald & Dodds on Acorn. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth