Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, February 17, 2023

Thursday 2-16-23 Dancing, Playing Games & Having Fun

 

 

We had a wonderful Thursday. It was cold and windy. The morning temperature was 45 degrees and in only got to 49 degrees at 3:00. Then it started to drop by 11:00 it was 37 degrees. The wind blew all day out of the north. 


   Hold on tight

Larry continued working on his project. 

We had one dance today with Dayle Hodge. Great dance with lots of fun people.

I played games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Easy Street Mini of 5 games. It took me 12 minutes and 19 seconds, which put me in 29th place in my group. I played some Angry Birds. Then I moved on to playing pinball.

Larry installed a couple new pinball games. I played them, the challenge NBA Fastbreak and others. I spent a couple of hours playing pinball games.

In the evening we watched the third episode of the 12th season of Vera. Then I watched the original Lady and the Tramp on Disney. It was made in 1955. The movie was updated in 2019. The story was changed a little but the storyline was the same. Both movies were cute. Then I watched Rockford Files. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 5th place in my group.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth