Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, February 12, 2023

Saturday 2-11-23 New Challenge Game

 

Just having fun

We had a super day.

Larry started the day by making pancakes for breakfast. Then we went to town to get our mail and go grocery shopping.

We received an e-mail from World of Virtual Pinball letting us know that next weeks challenge which starts tomorrow is NBA Fast Break. Larry installed it on the pinball machine and we played it for quite awhile. It's a basketball game where you choose the team you want to play for. Then you shoot to make baskets to get points. Most pinball games you score into the hundreds of thousands or the millions but this one scores like basketball and our scores have been less than 100, your shots are either 1, 2 or 3 points. There is even a place on the table where you have to use the flippers to pass the ball around a defender and then use the launch button to try and make the shot. The announcer is a lot of fun and makes the game really exciting. Larry's mother would love this game. It's a lot of fun. 

The playfield of NBA Fastbreak

 

NBA Fastbreak Challenge

After playing the new challenge I played some other pinball games.

I played my Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. Today's event was Event: Pyramid Mini of 5 games. It took me 13 minutes and 8 seconds to complete, which put me in 22nd place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

In the evening we watched the second Tron on Disney called Tron Legacy. It was about Flynn's grown son entering into virtual reality to find his father. Then I watched The Jungle Book on Disney. Afterwards I watched a couple of episodes of Rockford Files. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth