Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, February 19, 2023

Saturday 2-18-23 New Challenge, Housework & Games

 

Smile and be happy

We had a wonderful day.

I played my games. I did the Daily Challenge of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Solitaire World Tour of 30 games. I only did 29 of the games because I got stuck on one. I played it for 5 hours, 44 minutes and 45 seconds before giving up. When I stopped I was 15th place in my group. I played some Angry Birds.

Today my weekly challenge in pinball came out. The table is Theater of Magic. It's a cool table. Larry loaded another table on the machine called Truck Stop. I played each of them along with NBA Fastbreak. I had fun.

Theater of Magic playfield

My high score 

While I played games Larry worked on his project.

I took a break from playing the solitaire event game and did some housework. I cleaned the bathrooms, dusted and vacuumed the house. I did a few loads of laundry.

Time to clean the house

In the evening we watched The Avengers. Then I watched Sleeping Beauty on Disney. Afterwards I finished watching the 5th season of Rockford Files and started the 6th season. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth