Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Monday 2-20-23 Dancing to Di & Terry

 

We had a great Monday. It got up to 83 degrees with wind. 

We started the day out by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly C1 dance at 9:00 for an hour and fifteen minutes. Di called five tips to 19 participants. She didn't work on any particular moves, we just danced. Larry and I had a super time dancing with friends.

 

After the dance we went to town to pick up a package that was waiting for us at the UPS Store. Before picking up the mail Larry filled the car with gas. Afterwards we went to Walmart to do our weekly grocery shopping.


  Grocery shopping

I spent the afternoon playing games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Hard Road Mini of 5 games. It took me 42 minutes and 50 seconds, which put me in 16th place in my group. Then I moved on to Angry Birds.

I played pinball. I did the weekly challenge of Theater of Magic and got a new high score of 308,315,610. After that I played other games. I'm having a ball playing pinball everyday.

New high score in Theater of Magic

While I played games Larry worked on his project.

In the evening we watched an episode of Death In Paradise. Afterwards I watched Cinderella on Disney. It was the 1950 animation vision. Then I watched a couple of episodes of Rockford Files. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth