Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Tuesday 2-14-23 Happy Valentine's Day

 

Happy Valentine's Day to Everyone

We had a gorgeous day. The day started out with rain but ended up with sunshine. The temperature started in the high 50s and ended up at 75 degrees. There was wind but not as strong as was predicted. 

Di Green's weekly A2 dance was cancelled because of a personal emergency. So I spent the day playing games. Larry spent the day working on the electronics on his new project.

I started by playing the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Free Cell Mini of 5 games. It took me 10 minutes and 54 seconds, which put me in 17th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

In the afternoon I played pinball. I played the weekly challenge NBA Fastbreak. My grand champion score yesterday was 109 and my first place score was 90. Today I got two more grand champion scores, which were 109 and 112. The new high score for me is 109. 

New Grand Champion score of 112

Old grand champion score now high score 109

In the evening we watched Thor on dvd. Then I watched Pocahontas on Disney. It was cute animated children movie. Afterwards I watched a couple of episodes of Rockford Files. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth