Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Monday 2-6-23 Di's Dance, Games & Having Fun

 

Having fun with friends

We had a beautiful day with the high of 71 degrees. There was a breeze, which kept it cool.

We started the day by attending Di Green's Weekly C1 dance at 9:00 for an hour. She called five tips with 20 participants. She worked on Tag Back to a Wave, Flip the Line and Plenty. While working on the moves she did it to the right and left. We had a super time dancing to Di and Terry and with friends.

After the dance we went to town and picked up our mail at the UPS Store. Then we went to Walmart.

I did my Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour, 27 minutes and 14 seconds, which put me in 20th place in my group. Then I played some Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends. I did a couple of Sudoku.

We played pinball games. I played Stranger Things a few times. I got a high score of 1,629,238.


Playing Stranger Things Challenge

 

In the afternoon I took a nap. When I woke up I read a bit.

Larry continued to work on his project.

In the evening we watched Captain Marvel. It's an Avengers movie and very good. Afterwards I watched Frozen on Disney. It's an animated movie and very good. Then I watched a couple of episodes of Rockford Files. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth