Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, February 4, 2023

Friday 2-3-23 Finally Above Freezing - To Town We Go

 

Happy Friday

The ice was gone but the clouds stayed around. It started with the temperature of 33 degrees and got to 53 degrees.

I started the day out by playing my games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. Today's event was Event: Two Game Tango of 10 games (5 Pyramid and 5 Tri Peaks. It took me 46 minutes and 35 seconds, which put me in 15th place in my group.

In the afternoon I played some pinball. While playing The Tales of the Arabian Nights I got a new Grand Champion score.


 Tales of the Arabian Nights

 

New Grand Champion score

While I played my games Larry continued working on his new project. He installed the monitor. He thought it would be easy and only take an hour or so, well not quite, to get it to fit correctly he had to modify the mounting system. He worked on it all day. He has a long way to go before this machine is finished. He made a temporary box and setup some buttons in it. He programmed the buttons so he can play some games. This machine is much smaller than the pinball machine and can sit on a table. He has designed it to play pinball, arcade games and slot machines. He's waiting on a number of parts before he can finish the cabinet. That is not a problem because the software pieces are going to require a lot of time. So far it looks great and the games he has installed work good. 

New game cabinet

We hung around the house all morning waiting for it to warm up a bit. After lunch we went to town to do our weekly grocery shopping.

Grocery shopping

In the evening I attended Ett McAtee's Weekly A2 dance at 6:30 for an hour and a half. She called five tips of A2 with 15 participants and one tip of C1 with 14 participants. During the C1 tip she worked on Percolate. I had a great time dancing to Ett and with friends.

After the dance we watched an episode of the 12th season of Vera on Britbox. Then I watched Alice Through The Looking Glass on Disney. Alice returned to Wonderland to help save the Mad Hatter's life. It was another cute movie. Then I watched a couple of episodes of Rockford Files. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group.  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth