Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, February 11, 2023

Friday 2-10-23 National Umbrella Day Dance

 

Have fun with friends

It's Friday smile and be happy. We had a chilly day. The day started at 43 and got to 50. The wind blew hard all day out of the north.

Larry spent the day working on his project. 

I played games. I started by playing the Daily Solitaire and Mahjong before going to bed. I did the daily event, which was Event: Tri Peaks Adventure of 20 games. It took me 1 hour, 7 minutes and 38 seconds, which put me in 13th place. Then I played pinball for a couple of hours.

I took a nap in between playing games. 

I made empanadas for dinner. 

In the evening I attended Ett McAtee's Weekly A2 dance at 6:30 for an hour and fifteen minutes. Today was National Umbrella so some of the dancers brought their umbrellas to the dance with them. Tammi brought an umbrella, where the dots on it turns color when it gets wet. It was cool. Ett called four tips of A2 to 20 participants and C1 tip to 20 participants. I had a great time dancing to Ett and with friends.

Participants at the dance

After the dance we watched The Incredible Hulk. It was made in 2008, starring Edward Norton as Bruce Banner (the Hulk) and Liv Tyler as Bruce Banner's girlfriend. It was a good movie. Then I watched Christopher Robin on Disney. It starred Ewan McGregor as Christopher Robin and Jim Cummings as Winnie the Pooh and Tiger voice. It was a cute movie. Then I watched a couple of episodes of Rockford Files. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth