Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, February 6, 2023

Sunday 2-5-23 Weekly Challenge & Dancing


 

The day started out with fog and in the afternoon the sun came out. The low temperature was 32 and at 3:00 it was 70. 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong before going to bed. In the morning I did the event, which was Event: Spider Mini of 5 games. It took me 18 minutes and 8 seconds, which put me in 13th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

Angry Birds characters

After lunch a read a little while. Then I worked on my jigsaw puzzle.

Larry continued working on his new project.

Today is the beginning of a new challenge in pinball, this weeks table is Stranger Things. Larry downloaded it and put it on the machine. It took him awhile to get it working. There were no instructions and it was a bit different. Once he got it working he played a few games. 

After taking a break from doing my puzzle I played pinball. I started playing Stranger Things. While I was playing the game it got stuck in a loop. It was stuck on the second ball and kept doing the multi-ball function. I played it for about an hour and it was still going through the loop. Larry looked at it and decided to quit the game. By doing this the game reset and was back to normal. 


 Stranger Things Playfield

 

In the evening I attended Lorne Smith's Weekly A2/C1 dance at 7:30 for an hour and a half. He called three tips of A2 to 11 participants, two tips of C1 Teach to 11 participants and two tips of C1 to 9 participants. During the two C1 teach tips he worked on Pass and Roll Your Cross-Neighbor and Rotate. I had a super time dancing to Loren and with friends.

After the dance we finished the 11th season of Death In Paradise. Then I watched The Little Mermaid on Disney. It was a cute movie. Afterwards I watched a couple of episodes of Rockford Files. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me 2nd place in my group for the week with 191,640 steps.

Relaxing in front of the television



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth