Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, February 27, 2023

Sunday 2-26-23 Neighbor Mowing, Project & Having Fun

 

Hold on tight

The day started out with fog. The sun came out and it got to 76 degrees. There was a strong wind out of the south so it was warm.

Larry spent the day working on his arcade cabinet. He was very successful. He has gotten further on the button lighting program and decided he was ready to finalize the button quantity and positions. It took him all day to customize a new button board, move the buttons to the new board and rewire everything. Afterwards he put the machine back in the dining room and continued working on the games. Later on I asked him to show me how to play some of the arcade games. I played a couple of games. I have a ways to go to play them better.

He says he still has a long way to go to get the button lighting correct for every game but he is on his way. 

Currently the machine has 120 arcade games, 60 fruit games, 5 poker games and 3 pinball games. After finishing the lighting he plans to add a few more arcade and pinball games.


 Playing arcade games

I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and the event. The Event was Event: Pyramid Mini of 10 games. It took me 51 minutes and 24 seconds, which put me in 26th place in my group. Then I played some Angry Birds.

After playing the event I went and took a nap for a couple of hours. While I was taking the nap and Larry was working on his project our neighbor Jason mowed our frontyard. He had texted Larry yesterday and asked if he could because he was mowing his yards. That was very nice of him.

I played the new weekly challenge of pinball, which is IT Pinball Madness. It's a Halloween horror game based on the IT novel written by Stephen King. It's about saving nine kids. I played a few times and got a high score of 12,185,930. Then I played some more games.

First high score of It Pinball Madness challenge

In the evening we watched Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2. This was our first time watching it and it was very good. Then I watched the 1967 animation movie The Jungle Book on Disney. Afterwards I started the second season of  McDonald & Dodds on Acorn. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group for the week with the total of 193,203 steps.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth