Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Tuesday 2-7-23 Dancing, Stranger Things & Games

 


Cloudy damped day

Our day started out overcast with a little drizzle. At 4:00 the rain came in and stayed around the rest of the day. At times it rained hard.

Larry started the day out by making pancakes for breakfast.

Larry spent the day working on his project.

I attended Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A2 dance at 10:00 for an hour. Di called the whole dance, which was five tips with 14 participants. Terry didn't call but he danced with Di, which made it great to see where you should be in the square. Di cued through out the dance this was extremely helpful to me because I danced by myself. I had a super time dancing with friends.

I did my Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong before going to bed. Before the dance I did the event, which was Event: Easy Street with 30 games. It took me 1 hour, 3 minutes and 25 seconds to complete, which but me in 14th place in my group. I played Angry Birds.

In the afternoon I played Stranger Things on the pinball machine and got another high score, 2,184,924. Then I played some more games. I read a little bit.

New high score

We watched YouTube videos.

In the evening we watched Captain America: The First Avenger. Then I watched Frozen II on Disney. It was just as good as Frozen. Then I watched a couple of episodes of Rockford Files. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth