Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, February 16, 2023

Wednesday 2-15-23 Dancing, Bike Ride & Playing Games

 

Hold on tight

We had a partly cloudy day with a strong wind out of the south. The high was 79 degrees. 

Larry spent the day working on his project. He finished wiring in the buttons. Next step is to work with the software.

I spent the day dancing and playing games.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Klondike Mini of ten games. It took me 30 minutes and 30 seconds, which put me in 21st place in my group. I played Angry Birds. I did play some pinball games. I didn't get a new high score in NBA Fastbreak but I had fun playing it.

I attended three virtual square dances. First was Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly Plus at 10:00 for an hour and fifteen minutes. Terry and Di took turns calling five tips to 13 participants. Di worked on four couple moves, they were Relay the Duecy, Spin Chain the Gears, Acey Duecy and Track Two. I had a super time dancing to Di and Terry and with friends.

Second was Ett McAtee's Weekly C1 at 1:00 for an hour and fifteen minutes. Ett called five tips wot 24 participants. She put you in more complex positions and the dancers breakdown because most of us are dancing by ourselves. But she is more than happy to go over the sequence again if requested. This is her last dance for a couple of weeks because she's going on a cruise. She has other calls covering some of her dances when she could. I had an outstanding time dancing with friends.

Third was Dave Eno's Weekly C1/A2 at 6:30 for two hours. The format was two C1 tips, four A2 tips and one C1 tip. Dave invited Jolanda to come and call with him. She's a new caller and did an excellent job. Dave called the C1 tips and Jolanda called two of the A2 tips. During the C1 tips we had 6 participants and the A2 tips had 7 participants. I had a great time dancing to Dave and Jolanda and with friends.

Larry tries to take the motorcycle and truck out for a ride once a month because they aren't driven much. He does keep a trickle charger on the battery. While I danced to Ett, Larry took the motorcycle and had it inspected, the tags are due. 

Motorcycle

When he got back we took the truck out for a ride. We stopped by Dollar Tree and picked up a few bottles of bleach for our septic system. Next stop was The Home Depot. Larry used his last power strip inside the machine he is building so he bought a couple more. Then we went home.

After Dave's dance we watched an episode of the 12th season of Death in Paradise. Then I watched Pocahontas II on Disney. Afterwards I watched a couple of episodes of Rockford Files. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 5th place in my group.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth