Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, February 5, 2023

Saturday 2-4-23 Tron New High Score & Having Fun

 

Happy Saturday

We had a very relaxing day.

I did my Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was: Klondike Mini of five games. It took me 10 minutes and 51 seconds, which put me in 19th place in my group. Then I played some Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

Today was the last day of my weekly pinball challenge, the game was was Tron. I played it for a bit and got a new high score of 16,711,939. I also played a few other games of pinball.

New personal high score in Tron

I worked on my 3D jigsaw puzzle most of the afternoon.

While I played my games and worked on the puzzle Larry continued working on his project.

In the evening we watched the movie Tron on Disney. It was made in 1982 starring Jeff Bridges, he was a computer hacker who was abducted into a digital world. I thought it was a cute movie. Afterwards we watched an episode of Death In Paradise. When Larry went to bed I watched Lady and the Tramp. It was another cute movie, which was redone in 2019. Then I watched two episodes of Rockford Files. I ended up 28,500 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group.

Relaxing in front of the television




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth