Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Tuesday 2-28-23 Di and Terry's Dance & Having Fun

 

Awesome Day

We had an awesome day. It got up to 85 degrees and a lot of sun. We spent the day hanging around the house.

I played my games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Tri Peaks Mini of 5 games. It took me 5 minutes and 33 seconds, which put me in 12th place in my group. I played Angry Birds and pinball games.

I played IT Pinball Madness and got another high score, 18,199,710. Yesterdays high score was rejected because it didn't have my name on it nor was it taken from the correct place. Larry wrote the administrators explaining we didn't understand what they wanted, I had not done anything differently than I always have. The person who owns the site has always done the verification but he went on vacation and turned it over to someone else. We're waiting to hear back from them. When I got today's high score Larry took the picture like we thought they wanted it. Hopefully, it's ok.

New high score for IT

I attended Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A2 dance at 10:00 for an hour. They took turns calling five tips to 16 participants. During the dance Di worked on the move Chain Reaction. She called it in both directions left and right and other positions we're not use to being in. She cued us through the move. Di and Terry did an outstanding job of calling the dance. I had a super time dancing with friends and Di and Terry.

While I danced Larry fertilized and applied Preemergence on the yards. Then he started the irrigation system because for the fertilizer to work it needed .5 inch of water. 

Fertilizing the backyard

While I played games Larry continued doing his pinball/arcade project.

I did some housework.

In the evening we watched the Avengers: Age of Ultron. It was a good movie and this was the first time we watched it. Afterwards I watched Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs on Disney. It was an animated movie made in 1937. It was very cute. Then I watched an episode of McDonald & Dodds. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth