Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Monday 5-30 Memorial Day

 

Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day. I'd like to say thanks to all the people who have served and defended the U.S.

We started the day by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly C1 at 9:00. Today dancers wore red, white and blue for Memorial Day and Queen Elizabeth's Jubilee. England is celebrating Queen Elizabeth's 70th anniversary of Accession. Di called five tips and had 25 participants. Di got her television to work with Zoom and now she can see all of us. She walked us through a few moves that the dancers had trouble with. We had a great time.

Terry and Di 

 

Outfits we wore

 

Memorial dance participants

 

Celebrating Queen Elizabeth's Jubilee

After the dance Larry continued crafting. I worked on my annual book.

Before I went to bed last night I did my Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. I did the event yesterday. I ended up coming in 3rd place in my group.

In the evening we watched a movie on IMDb TV. It was about a veteran hunter, who helps an FBI agent solve a murder of a young woman on on a Native American reservation. It was a slow moving movie but ok. Afterwards we watched an episode of Death In Paradise. Then started watching the 15th season of Murdock Mysteries. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth