Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, May 28, 2022

Friday 5-27 It Doen't Suck and Crafting Projects

 

Doing the happy dance

It's Friday have a wonderful Memorial weekend.

I slept in until 8:30. When I finally showed my face Larry was working on his crafting.

I did my Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 6 games (3 Spider and 3 Tri Peaks). It took me 13 minutes and 2 seconds, which put me in 20th place in my group.

Afterwards I continued reading my book.

Almost a year ago Larry bought me a battery powered vacuum. We have all hard surfaced floors and it has been wonderful. It would not work well on carpet. Today Larry noticed it was not sucking, even when he removed the attachments it would not suck against his hand. He took it apart and discovered that the dust filter was clogged with dirt. After cleaning the filter it was back to working like new. I guess I need to clean that filter every once in awhile.

My Battery Powered Vacuum

It took Larry a few days to complete his mine truck, it was very difficult to build. It came out awesome. Below are pictures of vehicles Larry has been working on lately. Before doing the vehicles he resized them.

Mine Truck

 

Green Truck

 

Flat Bed Truck

 

Ice Cream Truck

 

Orange Truck

 

Train

 

Double Decker Bus

We watched the YouTube videos we follow and some music YouTube videos. I went outside and checked on my flowers. I have a couple new daisies.

More flowers

In the evening we watched Matrix Resurrections a second time. It is a good movie and very complex. It had a lot to take in just like the first one. Then I finished watching Tin Star. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth