Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, May 9, 2022

Sunday 5-8 Happy Mother's Day

 

Happy Mother's Day to everyone. I hope everyone had a great day.

Larry attempted to call his mother many times throughout the afternoon and evening, apparently something was wrong with her phone because he kept getting an error message. He finally had to send her an email.

Larry started the day out by making cinnamon french toast sticks for breakfast.

Then he went outside to do another project on the Minnie. Years ago the Minnie had a leak, where the television antenna use to be. He fixed it. While we were on our trip it started to leak once again. He got on top of the Minnie and put a temporary patch where he thought the leak was, after that we had many days with heavy rain and no more leak. Today he got on top of the roof and took off the patch and resealed it with Eternal Bond. 

Minnie projects

 

Fixing leak on roof

While Larry worked on the Minnie I played my computer games. I did the Daily Challenges before I went to bed. This morning I did the Event: Two Game Tango of 20 games (10 Free Cell and 10 Tri Peaks). It took me 1 hour, 30 minutes and 54 seconds, which put me in 16th place in my group.

After lunch we went back outside and Larry replaced the steering damper on the Minnie. While he did this I trimmed the oak tree by the side of the house. There were a couple of limbs hanging low and they were getting to low. Larry thought they would hit the Minnie when we park it beside the house. 

In the evening Larry bought a movie from Amazon called Death On The Nile. It was a mystery and very good. Afterwards I started watching 8th season of New Tricks. I ended up doing 28,234 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group for the week with 181,215 steps.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth