Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, May 27, 2022

Thursday 5-26 Appointments & Dancing

 

We had a wonderful day.

We started the day out by going to town for a follow up doctor appointment for Larry to finish his wellness exam. 

On the way home we stopped by Walmart and did our weekly grocery shopping.

Grocery shopping

We got back just in time to attend Dayle Hodge's Weekly C1 dance at 11:00 for an hour. He called four two couple tips with 13 participants and one four couple tip with 12. Dayle helped getting me in the correct spot a few times by cueing the moves and saying what direction to go. Our friends from Fort Worth Ken and Susan showed up to dance. It was great to see them considering we don't see them often. Larry and I had a great time dancing with friends and to Dayle calling.

After lunch we went to Salado for my doctor appointment, I had to finish up my welcome to Medicare and to meet my doctor. The doctor went over my lab work and said everything looked good. I'm all caught up for a year. 

Meeting a new doctor

We got home and rested about an hour. Then we went to Sun City to dance with the Sundancers A2/C1 tape group at 5:00. For a C1 session we had four couples plus an extra dancer. We did some complex dancing and had a lot of fun. The A2 session had six couples and an extra dancer so we decided not to stay for it. Before leaving we said hi to everyone and a lot of the dancers we hadn't seen in over a year or more. It was nice to see them. 

When we got home we watched a couple of episodes of Death In Paradise. Then I finished watching the second season of Tin Star and started watching the third and final season. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.

After I finished my steps I played my computer games. I did the Daily Challenge of Solitaire and Mahjong before I went to bed last night. I did the Event: Two Game Tango of 20 games (10 Spider and 10 Pyramid). It took me 1 hour, 40 minutes and 35 seconds, which put me in 5th place in my group.

 We had a busy day.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth