Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, May 22, 2022

Saturday 5-21 Relaxing Day

 

Just having fun 

We didn't have anything on the agenda so we spent most of the day just hanging around the house.

While we were on our trip I noticed that my hiking boots were worn out at the heels. They were very comfortable and fit excellent but didn't last long. The boots were made by Columbia and were more expensive than we normally buy so we were surprised they didn't last longer. 

I have always gotten my hiking boots from Academy so this morning that is where we went. Most of their boots were from Columbia, they did have a pair from another manufacture but they didn't have any in my size. On the way home we stopped by Aldi to pick up a few items including my favorite frozen pizza. We don't shop at Aldi very often.

Shopping at Aldi

When we got home we shopped for my hiking boots on Amazon. We found a pair of Hi Tec that had really good reviews but they did not offer free returns, if they did not fit correctly we would have to pay to send them back. We ordered a pair of Nevados Klon Mid Hiking that also had great reviews, they should be here Monday. If I don't like them I can return them for free.

I spent a few hours reading and I played computer games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire & Mahjong and the Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 27 minutes and 32 seconds, which put me in 12th place in my group. I played a few games of Jewel.

While I played my games and read Larry did some crafting. He has been making greeting cards on his Cameo. 

We watched a couple of episodes of GizWiz and YouTube videos.

In the evening we finished watching The Hour on PBS. It ended as a cliff hanger, it looked like they were going to do another season but the show was cancelled. To bad because we really liked it. Then we started watching an Amazon Original series called Night Sky. We watched one episode and it's good so far. Then I finished watching New Tricks. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.

 

        

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth