Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, May 30, 2022

Sunday 5-29 Beautiful Sunday

 

We didn't do too much today. It was a beautiful windy day with a lot of sunshine. The high was in the 90s.

I played my computer games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event is a two day event called Solitaire World Tour of 30 games. It took me 3 hours, 19 minutes and 9 seconds, which put me in 2nd place today. I won't know where I really come in for another day. Then I did some Sudoku games.

Larry started a new paper crafting project.

In the evening we watched another Amazon movie called The War Bride. It was a romantic movie during World War II. It was about a guy from Canada, who meets and fall in love with a girl in England. I liked the movie. Then we watched an episode of Death In Paradise. Afterwards I continued watching the fourth season of Agatha Raisin on Acorn. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group. For the week I did 193,626 for the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth