Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, May 13, 2022

Thursday 5-12 Dancing, Project and Working Out

 

Sunny Day

We had a beautiful day of sunshine. It again got up to 91 degrees. 

Larry went back to working on the refrigerator door shelf of the Minnie. The other day he started fabricating a small plastic piece but he was not convinced it would hold up so he put it aside to think about it a bit more. Today he started on a revised idea, he made an attachment plate out of a piece of thin plastic and then glued the plastic slot he machined the other day to it, he now has to wait 24 hours for the adhesive to dry. The next step will be to glue this piece inside the door of the refrigerator.

We attended Dayle Hodge's Weekly C1 dance at 11:00 for an hour. He called four two couple tips with 17 participants and one four couple tip with 15. Larry danced with me and we had a super time. Dayle said it was hard to call because he took a week off. Larry said he had taken two months off dancing so it was extremely difficult. 

Get a partner and dance

Before the dance I did my computer games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. I did the Event: Klondike Adventure of 20 games. It took me 58 minutes and 24 seconds, which put me in 15th place in my group.

After lunch we went to town to pick up our mail and a package. Before getting the mail we walked over to Walmart and did a little grocery shopping.

I was just sitting around doing nothing and flipping through some wellness programs I have on my watch list on our television. I decided to start doing Fitnation: Fitness for All. It has nine episodes to workout to. I worked out to the first episode, which was 30 minutes. It was a workout on the upper and lower part of the body. I'll probably feel the muscles tomorrow. 

Working out to Fitnation

In the evening we watched an Agatha Christie movie called "Why Didn't They Ask Evans" on BritBox. It was a good series. Then I finished watching the 9th season of New Tricks. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth