Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Monday 5-9 Reviewing Virual Square Dancing

 

 

We had a very windy day with a lot of sunshine. It got up to 94 degrees.

When I woke up this morning Larry was working on another Minnie project. When we were on our trip the attachment that holds the bottom shelf on the refrigerator door broke. As a temporary fix I taped the shelf in with Gorilla tape, it worked great. Larry is attempting to build something out of plastic to fix it. He will need to attach it with an adhesive.

We were going to wash the Minnie but it was too windy, Larry still washed the wheels and tires. 

While Larry worked on this project I played my computer games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. I did the Event: Pyramid Mini of 10 games. It took me 44 minutes and 30 seconds, which put me in 24th place in my group.

After washing the tires Larry checked out the seams to see how they're holding up. He found two small sections that he wants to reseal to prevent de-lamination. He didn't have the sealant so we went to Sunbelt to buy some. 

We were going to have lunch at Taco Bell but for some reason it was closed, no idea why, there was a hand written sign on the door that said they were closed.  

Yesterday, when Larry was fixing the leak on the Minnie he had to clean the surface with Acetone and he ran out. On our way home we swung by Walmart and bought some. We also bought a rotisserie chicken that we had for both lunch and dinner.

On Mondays Di Green has a C1 dance at 9:00 am. We hadn't danced in almost two months so we went on Taminations to review the moves. We decided to pass on the dance because we couldn't remember some of the moves. Instead we went on YouTube and found the dances that Dayle Hodge had posted. We danced to a couple of his dances, they were A1/A2 and C1. We did fairly well but we were rusty on a few moves. The nice thing about dancing to a recorded dance is you can pause the dance and walk through the moves. We had fun.

We did one of the dances in the evening. After the dance we watched a documentary on Amazon about Harry Chapin. He was a really famous folk singer who died in a car crash in the early 80's. We have a lot of his music and we really enjoy listening to him. Most of his songs have a story to tell. It was a good documentary. Then we watched an episode of Death In Paradise. After Larry went to bed I continued watching the 8th season of New Tricks.

Relaxing in front of the television

While watching television I did 28,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth