Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Monday 5-2 Rainy Day

 


Rainy Day

We had a rainy day. It stayed around all day. At times it came down in sheets. 

We are lucky our site has a gravel parking pad, we didn't have any problem with standing water, however, our neighbors looked like they were in the middle of a lake. whenever it would stop raining it would take an hour or so before they could get out of their camper. 

The rain did stop a couple of times for an hour or two. The first time it stopped we took advantage of it and walked around the campground. In the evening when it stopped I went out and did some steps. I thought I was going to do less than 1000 but I ended up doing 20,500 steps. This put me in 8th place. 

While it rained we stayed inside and read. I played my computer games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong before I went to bed last night. This afternoon I did the Event: Spider Adventure of 20 games. It took me 3 hours, 41 minutes and 15 seconds to complete, which put me in 15th place in my group. 

Around 6:00 pm the hosts came around to let people know that due to all the rain and with more rain coming there was a small possibility we may have to be evacuate, if this happened we would get about 20 minutes to pack up and leave. Our campground is right next to the Roaring River. A few people packed up and left but the hosts have been hosting here for the past 11 years and they thought the chances we would have to leave were very small, we decided to wait and see what happens.  

We were happy that we hiked yesterday. 

Even though it rained all day we still had a great day.

Smile and be happy



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth