Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, May 19, 2022

Wednesday 5-18 Crafting, Housework & Dancing

 

Busy Day

We had a busy day of having fun.

I started the day out by doing some housework. I have been putting the housework off for a couple of weeks, now it's time to get it done. I started by cleaning the bathrooms. Then moved on to dusting. Next I vacuumed the house. The lastly I washed the kitchen floors.

Housework

I attended four virtual square dances. First was Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A2 at 10:00 for an hour. Di and Terry took turns calling five tips to 15 participants. When Di calls she puts some four couple moves in. I had a great time dancing to Di and Terry and with friends.

Second was Dayle Hodge's Weekly A1/A2 at 11:00 for an hour. He called two A1 tips to 12 participants, two A2 tips with 9 participants and one four couple tip with 8. Larry attended the dance with me. Dayle did a super job of calling. We had a great time dancing with friends.

Third was Ett McAtee's Weekly C1 at 1:00 for an hour and fifteen minutes. She called five tips to 22 participants. She workshopped Galaxy in different positions. She worked on Flip and Cut the Galaxy. This formation is difficult with eight people and when you work with six or seven phantoms it's extremely difficult. She worked on the Galaxy for a full tip and the dancers were having a lot of problems so she decided to move on. I danced by myself and I struggled throughout the dance but I still had a fun time.

Four was Dave Eno's Weekly C1/A2 at 6:30 for two hours. This week he asked Ett to come and help him call the dance. The format was two tips of C1, five tips of A2 and one tip of C1. Dave and Ett called one tip of C1 with 12 participants, they called two tips of A2 with 14 participants and the last tip of A2 and C1 together with 13 participants for the A2 and 11 participants for the C1. I had a great evening of dancing to Dave and Ett and with friends.

 

Get a partner and dance

While I danced Larry did some paper crafting. 

After Ett's dance I did my computer games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. Then I did the Event: Medium Mayhem of 27 games. It took me 1 hour, 20 minutes and 33 seconds, which put me in 16th place in my group. I played a few games of Jewel.

After the last dance we finished watching the first season of The Hour on PBS. Then I finished watching the 11th season of New Tricks. I ended up doing 28,500 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.

Relaxing in front of the television




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth