Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Tuesday 5-17 Dance & Crafting

Spring flowers

We started the day by taking the Minnie to storage. When we are not using or doing maintenance on her we keep her parked inside a building at a storage facility. Helps in keeping her in good shape. Of course over the years we have probably spent more on storage then we did to purchase and get her into shape, she was 10 years old when we got her, she is now 26. Of course to purchase a replacement would be for mare expensive today and nobody builds our floor plan anymore. We hope to have her for many more years.

We attended Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A2 dance at 10:00 for an hour. They called five tips with 16 participants until the last tip, which had 11. Di and Terry did a great job of calling and cueing when necessary. We enjoy dancing with them because they dance along with us. We can pin them and know where we should be. Di celebrates with the dancers when they make it home. We had fun dancing with friends.

I did my computer games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong before going to bed. After the dance I did the Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 6 games (3 Tri Peaks and 3 Pyramid). It took me 12 minutes and 10 seconds, which put me in 18th place in my group. I did a few games of Jewel, which is earn points by matching the jewels.

In the afternoon I took a nap. I finished doing laundry. 

Larry is happy to be finished with projects and now he can go back to crafting. When we got back from our trip Larry made a Daisy card and it looked beautiful. Today he decided to make a couple more but he shrunk the card. He used different colors and backgrounds to make them different. They came out very pretty.

Original Daisy Larry made

 

Daisy today

In the afternoon we watched an episode of GizWiz and YouTube videos.

In the evening we continued watching The Hour, we watched a couple of episodes. Then I continued watching the 11th season of New Tricks. New Tricks is a detective series on BritBox about bring in retired cops to solve old open cases. It's a comedy drama. I enjoy watching this series very much. What I like the best is when they replace an actor or actress they don't kill them off, they bring someone new in and the person they replace will leave for personal reason. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group. 

   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth