Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Monday 5-23 Just Another Monday

 

Just having fun

We had a great day. Smile and have fun.

We started the day off by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly C1 dance at 9:00. Di called five tips with 21 participants. She work shopped Motivate from Lines, Make Magic and Magic Concepts. These moves are difficult with live dancers and when working with phantoms it's even more difficult. Make Magic and Magic Concepts are very hard because you can't see what direction the phantoms you're working with is facing so you don't know where to go. Larry danced with me and Di was excited he was there. The single dancers like it when couples show up that way they can pin multiple people and follow them. The other couples like it for the same reason. Di and Terry dance with their backs to us while they call so we pin them to see where we should be. We had a super time dancing with friends.

After the dance Larry went back crafting. He made another Pac Man machine but he modified the project.

 Modified Pac Man

 

Side panel of new Pac Man
 

 

Two Machine

I played my computer games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong before going to bed. I also played the Solitaire games and earned the gold ticket to get double the points through out the week. I played 12 games to earn the ticket. Today I did the Event: Easy Street Mini of five games. It took me 7 minutes and 7 seconds, which put me in 3rd place in my group. I did a few Jewel games.

After lunch I started reading the 26th book of Guido Brunetti. 

Relax with a book

While I was relaxing I noticed I had a few more flowers growing so I went outside and took pictures. When I was walking back to the steps I saw a doe next door in the empty lots. She stood there and looked at me. So cool. A little later I saw her walking down by the tree line at the back of our yard with her young fawn. The fawn was spooked and ran very fast. It looked like a cotton tail running because it was so small.

Daisy

Doe

We watched two episodes of the GizWiz and now we're all caught up. We continued watching YouTube videos.

I'm very excited. My new hiking boots have arrived. I tried them on and it looks like they're going to work out great.

New hiking boots

In the evening we finished watching Night Sky. It was a good series until the end, it didn't really have a conclusion, left a couple of stories kind of hanging. Then I continued watching the first season of Tin Star. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth