Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, May 5, 2022

Wednesday 5-4 We're Home

 

 

We had a humid day. It got up to 89 degrees.

Last night when we moved to the Walmart in Waxahachie we didn't notice we had parked near a Starbucks, this morning we were surprised how busy the parking lot was. Larry looked out the window and saw a line of cars in the drive thru and a steady stream of people in and out of Starbucks. We had a quick breakfast and got ready to leave. 

We were on the road by 8:00. We were only 113 miles from home, most of the drive was on I35. It was very busy but traffic moved very well. Our GPS told us there were a couple of delays but by the time we got to where the delay was there wasn't one. We got home at 10:15 am.

When we got home we unloaded the Minnie. It was very humid and by the time we finished we were sweaty. After unloading the Minnie we had lunch.

In the afternoon I did some laundry. I played my computer games. I did the Daily Challenges last night before I went to bed. Today I did the Event: Easy Street of 30 games. It took me 1 hour, 7 minutes and 18 seconds, which put me in 12th place in my group.

Doing laundry

While I played my games Larry read. We started to get caught up with the YouTube videos we watch. It's going to take a bit considering we hadn't watched any of them the whole time we were on our trip.     

In the evening we started to watch the 11th season of Call the Midwife. After Larry went to bed I watched the 3rd episode of Murder in Provence and the 9th and 10th episodes of Sister Boniface Mysteries both on Brit Box. 

Relaxing in front of the television

While I was watching television I did my steps, which was 30,500. This put me in 7th place in my group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth