Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, May 20, 2022

Thursday 5-19 Appointments & In Person Dance

 

Windy Day

We had a windy day. It got up to 96 degrees.

We started the day out by going to Baylor Scott & White for me to get blood work done for my annual wellness checkup. It only took a few minutes. By the time we got home the results were coming in. Everything looked good. I have an appointment next week with the doctor to discuss the results.

On the way home we stopped at Walmart to pick up a few items. We picked up our mail at The UPS Store. Then we stopped by Top Donuts to buy breakfast.

I played my computer games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. I did the Event: Expert Only Mini of five games. It took me 50 minutes and 38 seconds, which put me in 15th place in my group. 

While I played my games Larry continued crafting.

After lunch Larry and I went to the dentist for our six month cleanings. This is the first time I had been to this dentist so it was nice to meet her. Before the cleaning we had x-ray done. They found a few cavities at the gum line on the bottom. I'll have to make an appointment to get them filled. I also need a tooth removed and replaced with an implant. I have known this for some time but the tooth is not really bothering me so I have let it be.

Dentist appointments

When we got home I read and Larry continued crafting.

A little before 4:00 we went to Sun City in Georgetown to attend the Sundancers Thursday C1/A2 tape group. We hadn't danced with the group for about a year. When we showed up everyone was happy to see us. The C1 session started at 5:00 and went for an hour and half. We had six couples. It was run by a computer so we rotated in and out. We had a great time. The A2 session started at 6:30 and was for another hour and a half. We had six couples. Once again the A2 dancers were happy to see us. We danced the first tip and since they really didn't need us we headed home. It was fun to be back dancing in person. We did very well.

We were home around 8:00. We started watching the second and final season of The Hour. Then I started watching the 12th and final season of New Tricks. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth