Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, May 21, 2022

Friday 5-20 Mowing, Crafting & Dance

 

 

We had beautiful day. It got up to 90 degrees with wind.

Larry made cinnamon rolls for breakfast. When I woke up I had fresh cinnamon rolls.

After breakfast I went outside to mow the frontyard before it got hot. Before mowing Larry checked the oil and gas in the mower. The mower started right up. It took me about a half hour to mow. Then I did a little weedeating around the tree, mailbox, property pins and irrigation system boxes (five boxes). I only mowed the frontyard because we have a landscaping company that mows every other Thursday. 

Mowing the yard

After mowing I played my computer games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. Today the Event was Hard Road Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour and 10 seconds, which put me in 17th place in my group. I did a few Jewel games.

Larry continued crafting. After I played my games I read for a couple of hours. Then we watched a couple of GizWiz shows.

In the evening I attended Ett McAtee's Weekly A2/C1 dance at 6:30. She called five tips of A2 with 19 participants and one tip of C1 with 17 participants. The C was a review of moves Loren Smith teaches on Sunday evenings. The last A2 tip Ett did a singing call tip, which she usually doesn't do in the A2 level. But a few dancers had asked her to do one. I had fun dancing to Ett and with friends.

 

After the dance we watched a couple episodes of The Hour. When Larry went to bed I continued watching the 12th season of New Tricks. While watching television I did my steps of 28,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.

Relaxing in front of the television


 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth