Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, May 6, 2022

Thursday 5-5 Afternoon Rain

 

Flowers in the backyard

We started the day out by going to town to pick up our mail. Years ago when we started doing spring and fall trips we would return to a tremendous amount of mail, these days we get much less mail. Email and electronic billing/statements have really cut the volume.

About noon the rain came and was gone in a couple of hours. It rained hard and stayed around the rest of the day. At times the rain came down in sheets and it sounded like we had hail but I think it was the rain hitting our neighbor's metal roof. The weather report hit it on the nose for when the rain would be here.

It's raining

Larry has a list of things he wants to get done but with the rain coming he couldn't get outside so he decided to make a card using a new design that has been very popular. The process always starts with picking the colors of paper, he says that is the most difficult part. From there he cuts everything with his craft cutter and then starts the assembly process. The company that produced this design provides assembly videos that make assembly much easier. 

Spring Card

I did my Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong before I went to bed. After lunch I did the Event: Medium Mayhem Mini of 15 games. It took me 1 hour, 3 minutes and 55 seconds, which put me in 21st place in my group.

After playing my games I finished reading the 19th book of Guido Brunetti called A Question of Belief. The next book we have is the 23rd book called By It's Cover. I started this book tomorrow. 

We continued getting caught up watching YouTube videos. I finished up the laundry.

In the evening we watched three more episodes of Call the Midwife. Then I started watching the 7th season of New Tricks. I ended up doing 30,500 steps, which put me in 7th place in my group. 

      


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth