Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, May 16, 2022

Sunday 5-15 Visiting Louise & Lunar Eclipse

 

Awesome Day

We had an awesome day.

We started the day out by going to Round Rock to visit Louise. We like to visit her once in awhile to make sure everything is going well for her and to see if she needs anything done. We hadn't visited her in a few months. When we got back from our trip she called to see how our trip went. She mentioned that she was having computer problems with her backup computer. While we were there Larry looked at her computer, it's an old computer and he has fixed it before. He ordered a new accessory that hopefully will fix her problem. While there I played with Alice and worked on a jigsaw puzzle. We had a great visit with Louise and Alice.

On the way home we stopped by Taco Bell and had lunch. It has been over two years since we have dined in and it was nice. I really don't miss eating out but it's nice to do it once and awhile.


Dining Out

I played my computer games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. I did a few Jewel games. I did the Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 6 games (3 Klondike and 3 Pyramid). It took me 11 minutes and 40 seconds, which put me in 12th place in my group. 

Larry worked on a computer project.

Afterwards we watched some YouTube videos.

In the evening we attended Loren Smith's Weekly A2/C1 dance at 7:30 for an hour and a half. His format was three tips of A2 with 19 participants, two tips of C1 teach with 18 participants and two tips of C1 with 9 participants. Larry danced with me. We hadn't danced to Loren in over two months and we had a super time.

We watched one episode of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel fourth season. After the dance we watched an episode of Death In Paradise. When Larry went to bed I finished watching the 10th season of New Tricks. I ended up doing 26,212 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group for the week with the total of 190,312 steps.

At 10:00 pm we did something different, we watched the lunar eclipse. It was very beautiful and interesting. We watched it at the beginning and I continued watching it until it started going the other direction. I took the following pictures at different times. 


The eclipse at 10:15


Eclipse at 10:30


Eclipse at 11:30


Eclipse at 11:55 going the opposite direction



   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth