Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, May 23, 2022

Sunday 5-22 Crafting, Reading & Dancing

 

Laid Back Day

Another laid back day.

We had a lot of hummingbirds visiting the feeders.

Afternoon visitor

I finished reading Guido Brunetti 23rd book by Donna Leon called By Its Cover. I will start the 26th tomorrow called Earthly Remains. I really enjoy reading detective series. Donna Leon does an excellent job of writing Guido Brunetti, she doesn't change the main characters personality and relationships. 

Reading is fun

After lunch I played my computer games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. I did the Event: National Solitaire Day, where every games you solve will double your points. In the event I played 10 games. It took me 22 minutes and 53 seconds, which put me in 18th place in my group. I did a few Jewel.

While I read Larry started another paper craft, a Pac-Man machine. He has built multiple things from the same designer, her designs are free and normally unique. If you like the designs she asks you to donate however much you want. As is normal he made chances to the design to make it work the way he wanted. Before assembling the project he had to choose the colors he wanted and cut the pieces out using his Cameo.

Pac-Man machine finished

The sides
 

We watched an episode of GizWiz and YouTube videos.

In the evening we attended Loren Smith's Weekly A2/C1 dance. He called 3 A2 tips with 14 participants, 2 C1 teach and review tips with 14 participants and 2 C1 tips with 9 participants. During the teach and review tips Loren worked on Regroup and Swing the Fractions. During the C1 tips Loren worked on Relay the Top. Larry and I had a great evening dancing to Loren and with friends.


After the dance we watched two episodes of Night Sky. I have previously watched the first two seasons of Tin Star and the third season is now available. I don't remember the series so I started to watch the first season again. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group for the week with 194,849 steps.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth