Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, October 31, 2020

Friday 10-30 Fantastic Friday

Fantastic Friday

We had a fantastic day. It got up to 65 degrees with sunshine and no wind.

We started the day out by going to get the Minnie from storage. We're going on a little camping trip at Jim Hogg Park on Georgetown Lake, which is run by the Corp of Engineers. 

We attended three virtual square dances. The first dance was Don Moger's Weekly C1 dance at 12:00 for an hour and a half. Don had 48 participants on Zoom. We only did three tips because we were starting to get frustrated and we weren't having fun.

The second dance was Di Green's Weekly C1 dance at 3:00 for an hour and a half. Di had 38 participants on Zoom. She called six tips and did a super job. During the tips Di went through Pass The Axle, Rotatory Spin, Percolate, Linear Action and Cross Chain Thru. We had a great time.

The third dance was Ett McAtee's Weekly A2/C1 dance at 6:30 for an hour and a half. Ett had 34 participants on Zoom. She called 4 tips during the dance. We had fun.

 


   

In between the dances I played my Solitaire games. I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: Easy Street Mini of 5 games. It took me 6 minutes and 29 seconds, which put me 10th place in my group. I also did a few games in the Star Club.

Larry made a turkey on the Cameo. It is really cute.

 

Turkey

After the last dance we watched two episodes of Warehouse 13. Then I watched four episodes of Mentalist. I ended up doing 23,000 steps, which put me in third place with 130,120 steps.

 

Relaxing in front of the television

  

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth