Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Wednesday 6-17 Cleaning the Railing

Gorgeous Day in Belton Texas

A couple of days ago when I was looking for a container to hold bird seed I came across a container that had some dog food in it. It surprised me because we said good-bye to our beloved dog Flo three years ago. She was almost 14 years old. I miss her all the time. I was going to throw the food away because it was so old but I ended up throwing it in the backyard for the wildlife. I wasn't sure if the wildlife would eat the food so I only threw out half of it. Yesterday morning I went out and checked and it was gone. Then I threw the rest in the same area. Later in the afternoon we saw a deer walk straight to the area. She stayed there a little while and ate all the dog food. Then she walked away. It's amazing everytime I throw food out such as potatoes and other vegetables, they always disappear, I guess the wildlife like the change of diet. We also had a couple of birds visit the new feeder while we were watching television last night. 


Look, I found something new to eat

Time to leave

This morning I finished washing the porch railing. I started about a half hour earlier and it took me about an hour and a half to finish it. By the time I finished I was soaked with sweat. I cleaned everything up and went inside. I looked at the thermostat and it said it was 90 degrees with the humidity of 50%.


The stair railing all clean until next year

The porch railing all clean

While I was working on the railing Larry read. 

After I cooled down I made lunch, which was very easy because we had bought a salad from Walmart. After lunch we went to town to pick up a prescription of antibiotics for Larry to take for his implant. While he was in Walmart I went and filled the car with gas. One thing about being shut down because of the Coronavirus is that we seldom have to purchase gas for the car.

When we got back I took a couple hour nap, I had stayed up until 3:00 in the morning to play my Solitaire Event game before calling it quits. Today I only had my daily challenges to do.

In the evening we watched our YouTube videos. We watched four episodes of The Expanse. I watched the last two seasons of Trail & Retribution. I did 25,000 steps today.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth