Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, June 13, 2020

Friday 6-12 Just Another Day

Smile and be happy


We had another mild day with the temperature in the low 90's.

We hung around the house most of the day. I was tired and didn't want to go to the lake so I took a nap instead.

In the morning I did my daily challenges and The Event: East Street with 30 easy level of Solitaire. It took me 1 hour, 13 minutes and 56 seconds, which put me in 10th place in my group. After my nap I worked on my puzzle. Larry read most of the day.

Larry did our weekly grocery shopping from Walmart online before lunch. We received an e-mail at 3:45 to say our order was ready. This week our entire order was filled, no items were out of stock or substituted. It nice to see that Walmart is getting caught up. Whenever we use Walmart curbside ordering we always have a pleasant experience. The employees are very friendly.

In the evening we watched our YouTube videos. At the end of the 5:00 news on Fridays they do reviews on new movie releases, today they did one on Knives Out. They said you could watch it on Amazon Prime. We watched the movie. It was a good comedy, crime, drama movie. A detective investigates the murder of a rich grandfather. It stars Daniel Craig, Chris Evans, Ana de Armas and Jamie Lee Curtis. Afterwards I watched the 11th season and started the 12th season of Trail & Retribution. I ended up doing 27,000 steps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth