Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Tuesday 6-2 Home Project



We had a beautiful day. The temperature got up to 90 degrees.

Larry started the day by going to the dentist to get his teeth cleaned. He was very impressed with his visit. When he arrived in the parking lot he called to let them know he was there, the receptionist came out to the car to take his temperature and ask him questions related to Covid 19. Everyone was wearing masks and his hygienist was also wearing a face shield. Larry wore a mask whenever he could. 


Larry got his teeth clean

While Larry was at the dentist I did my daily challenges and Event: Two Game Tango. The event had 10 games of Klondike and 10 games of Spider. It took me 2 hours, 40 minutes and 21 seconds, when I finished I came in 19th place in my group.

When Larry got home he replaced the last three rotating sprinkler heads.

In the afternoon I watered my flowers. Then I worked on my jigsaw puzzle.


Flowers are still doing great

After dinner we watched our YouTube videos. Then we streamed an Amazon movie called Seberg, it was based the true story of Jean Seberg, she was an upcoming French actress in the 1960's. She was targeted by the FBI because of her civil rights movement and her romantic involvement with Hakim Jamal. It wasn't the great of a movie. Then we watched an episode of Carnival Row. Then I finished watching the first season of The Brief. I did 23,000 steps.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth