Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Monday 6-22 C1 Virtual Workshop

Clouds rolled in and out all day


We were going to go to the lake this morning but it was too windy. The humidity was between 40% and 50% all day. The temperature was in the low 90's. We spent the whole day inside keeping cool.

While in the house I worked on my daily challenges and The Event: Two Game Tango, which was 10 games of Spider and 10 games of Free Cell. It took me 6 hours, 3 minutes and 42 seconds, I got stuck on the last Spider game and the last Free Cell game. Both games were the Expert level. Even though it took me so long I still came in 8th in my group. While I was playing my games Larry read.

In between me doing Solitaire games and Larry reading, we watched birds flying in and out the bird feeder. In the afternoon the doe and fawn came walking through our backyard.

After dinner we attended a virtual C1 Workshop with Ett at 6:30 for an hour. During the workshop we went over 1) circle by X by Y, 2) follow thru, 3) weave and 4) <anything> with the flow. We struggled at times because Ett didn't cue the dancers much. It was the first workshop on C1 and hopefully we will do better next week. We had 39 participants in the workshop.

When we finished dancing we watched an Acorn movie called Mystery Road. It takes place in Australia. It starred Arron Pedersen and Hugo Weaving. It's a crime movie about an indigenous detective who returns home to solve a murder. Then I watched Dirty Dancing and finished watching the second and final season of Prisoners Wives. I ended up doing 25,000 steps, which put me in second place i my group.    

  

 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth