Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, June 21, 2020

Saturday 6-20 Relaxing Day

Relaxing Day

Larry woke up to a light drizzle and a little later in the morning it sprinkled again. We didn't leave the house at all today.

For breakfast I tried a new dish, the South Beach egg, bacon and tomato sandwiches. It consisted of a tomato sliced in four, seasoned with salt and pepper and tarragon, mustard, Canadian bacon (I used turkey bacon instead) and eggs. It was delicious.


Egg, bacon and tomato sandwiches
 
After breakfast I did my daily challenges and The Event: Medium Mayhem of 27 games. It took me 1 hour, 35 minutes and 41 seconds, which put me in 15 place in my group. Larry finished reading a book and wrote a review on it.

While we were hanging around the house we saw a doe and her fawn walk through our backyard. They have been coming through the yard the last couple of days. The fawn was still young because it still had it's spots. We also had a couple of birds visit the bird feeder. They actually ate some of the food.


Birds with nut in its beak

Bird in the feeder

I worked on my puzzle all afternoon.


Progress

In the evening we watch a movie off Amazon called Molokai. It was a 1999 movie about the story of Father Damien, a priest who volunteered to go to the Hawaiin island of Molokai to help the lepers. It was a good movie but sad. Afterwards we started to re-watch The Alpha House series. Then I finished watching the second season and started the third season of Kingdom. I did 26,000 steps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth