Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, June 19, 2020

Thursday 6-18 More Spring Cleaning

Washing windows

We had a beautiful day with a breeze out of the north. It was very pleasant. 

We started the day out by working outside doing more spring cleaning. Larry washed the gas grill and the charcoal grill. While he did this I washed the three back windows. There was a lot of cobwebs and dirt on them. I cleaned the windows with soap and water, then I wiped them down with Invisible Glass. Larry washed the window screens and put them back in the windows. It took us a couple of hours to complete our cleaning.

When we finished it was lunchtime. After lunch I worked on my puzzle and Larry read. Larry had finished a book yesterday so he wrote a review on it. Then he started another book. Around 3:00 I laid down for an hour. When I woke up we watched our YouTube videos.

I did my daily challenges and The Event: Pyramid Adventure of 20 games. It took me 1 hour, 24 minutes and 44 seconds, which put me in 17th place in my group.

In the evening we did two virtual square dances. The first was at 6:00 pm with the Capitol Squares, every week they do an A2/C1 dance with Jeremy Butler calling. Tonight Jeremy invited Dan Sahlstrom out of Minnesota to call. Dan called two A2 tips and one C1. We had a little trouble on the C1 tips because we are a little rusty. There were 52 participants in the A2 dance and 50 participants in the C1 dance. Dan did a great job. The second dance was a Plus dance with the Calgary Square Dance weekly dance with Loren Smith calling. He called three tips, the last tip was a four couple tip where we danced with six phantom dancers. It was very hard because it was hard to see where the phantoms were. Loren did a great job. We had a super night of dancing.

After dancing we watched an episode of Expanse. Then I finished watching the first season of Kingdom. I did 24,500 steps. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth