Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, June 20, 2020

Friday 6-19 Equinox Reached 100,000 Miles

Windy day

We had a super day. It was windy and overcast most of the day. It got up to 97 degrees.

This morning Larry did our weekly grocery shopping online at Walmart. Yesterday, Larry ordered a drain cleaner from Lowe's. Today we picked it up. We didn't have to go inside because we used their curbside service. On the way home we stopped by Walmart to exchange one of our empty propane tanks for a full one. 

When we got home I mowed the frontyard and half of the backyard. It took me an hour and a half. Larry took the motorcycle out for it's monthly ride, when he got back he weedeated and blew off the drive and porch.



Mowing the yards


  After lunch I did my daily challenges and The Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 25 minutes and 42 seconds, which put me in 25th place in my group.

At 4:00 we went back to town to pick up our grocery order at Walmart. This week Walmart had to substitute a couple of items. The service once again was perfect. 


Grocery shopping
 
Driving home from Walmart the Equinox reached 100,000 miles. We love the Equinox. It is six years old and has been very dependable. Other than normal maintenance the only repairs we have done were replacing the battery and an exhaust valve solenoid was replaced under warranty. Nothing else, the car still has the original tires. We hope that the Equinox will be great for another 100,000 miles.


Our Equinox

Getting to a milestone of 100,000 miles
  
In the evening at 6:00 pm we did a virtual A2 square dance with Ett, who is from Baltimore. We had 53 people participating in the dance. Ett called five tips. We did very well today. Ett did an outstanding job of calling. After the dance we finished up the first season of Expanse. Then I started watching the second season of Kingdom. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in fourth place in my group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth