Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, June 6, 2020

Friday 6-5 Boating and Mowing

Doing the happy dance

We had a super day.

We spent the morning doing some housework. We did more detail than I usually do because it has been a couple of weeks since I cleaned the house.

After lunch we went to the lake. The lake was very nice because the wind was low. While there we did a set of wake boarding  and wake surfing. This was the first time we wake-boarded this year. I surprised myself because I got up the first time. We saw a few boaters enjoying skiing, tubing, fishing and boating. After taking the boat out of the lake we wiped it down. We had a super time at the lake.


Look at Larry wake-boarding

Wake-boarding down the lake

Wake surfing behind the boat

Playing with the wake while wake surfing
   
When we got home we relaxed for a bit. I tried to take a nap but ended up laying down for 45 minutes and couldn't get to sleep. Larry read. When I got up from laying down I worked on my puzzle. We watched YouTube videos.

After dinner I mowed the frontyard and half the backyard. It took me an hour. When I finished I was drenched with sweat and exhausted. Then we finished watching Carnival Row. I watched the second season of Trail & Retribution. I did 24,000 steps. I did my daily challenges. We had a hot humid day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth