Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, June 28, 2020

Saturday 6-27 Just Another Saturday

Just chilling out

It was windy all day. The temperature was in the mid 90's. 

We stayed around the house and kept cool under the air conditioner. Larry read and I worked on my puzzle. I did my daily challenges and The Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 5 Free Cell games and 5 Tri Peaks games. It took me 27 minutes and 57 seconds, which put me in 36th place in my group.

We watched an episode of GizWiz and the YouTube videos we follow. I worked on my puzzle.

In the evening we danced C1 to Johnny Preston on tape for an hour and a half. Then we watched an Amazon movie called Blue Jasmine. It was about a New York socialite who is down on her luck and in denial, she goes to San Fransisco to visit her sister to find herself. It was directed by Woody Allen, not a great movie and really didn't have an ending. Then we watched an episode of Alpha House. Next I started a series on Acorn called Agatha Christie Partner in Crimes. It's a series about a husband and wife who get involved in solving crimes. I watched three episodes. It's a good series. I did 22,000 steps, which put me in third place in my group.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth