Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, August 20, 2023

Saturday 8-19-23 Getting the Minnie, Crafting & Playing Games

 

We had a super day.

We started the day out by going to the storage center to get the Minnie. On Thursday we plan to head out on our fall trip. Before leaving the storage center we put the motorcycle carrier on the back of the Minnie. Then Larry started the generator, he let it run until we got home. He likes to do this every four weeks or so to keep it running correctly.

When we got home Larry backed the Minnie on the side of the house to drain the fresh water tank. He wanted to start the trip with fresh water in the tank. After filling it with fresh water he moved it back to the front of the house. 

I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Free Cell Mini of five games. It took me 14 minutes and 26 seconds, which put me in 23rd place in my group. Then I moved onto Angry Birds.

I spent must of the day working on my diamond painting of The Lady and the Tramp.

Larry installed a couple of pinball games on the arcade cabinet. He installed Cirqus Voltaire and it worked great. He also installed Fun House, it works but he's not happy with the scoring screen. He will need to continue tweaking things to hopefully make it better. Afterwards he made sure that Cirqus Voltaire worked the same on both the arcade cabinet and the pinball cabinet.

Larry played a little pinball and had fun. I played the weekly challenge Theatre of Magic and got a new high score of 491,100,280. Then I played five other games on the pinball cabinet: Who Dunnit, Cactus Canyon, Cirqus Voltaire, Red & Ted's Road Show and Junk Yard. A couple of them I entered my initials because I got #1 high score and # 2 high score. When you play Red & Ted's Road Show you enter your initials if you make the daily high score. Then I moved over to the arcade cabinet and played two pinball games (Cirqus Voltaire and Killer Klowns) and Pac Man. I had a super day of playing pinball. I didn't do too well playing Pac Man but I still had fun. I need to practice more.

New high score

 

Cactus Canyon

 

Cirqus Voltaire (arcade cabinet)

Cirqus Voltaire (pinball cabinet)

 

Junk Yard

 

Killer Klowns

Red & Ted's Road Show

 

Who Dunnit

In the evening we watched an episode of A Touch of Frost and an episode of The Librarians. Afterwards I watched two episodes of Silent Witness and a couple of episodes of The X-Files. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 7th place in my group.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth