Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, August 13, 2023

Saturday 8-12-23 Dancing with Darren and Thom & Having Fun


 

Happy Saturday

We had a laid back day.

I started the day out by doing the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Solitaire World Tour of 30 games. I ended up only doing 29 of them before giving up. I tried solving the games for 5 hours, 5 minutes and 46 seconds. Then I played Angry Birds.

I attended a virtual dance with Darren Gallina Mainstream/Plus at 1:00 for an hour. Darren called one Mainstream tip and two Plus tips to 11 participants. He danced with his partner Thom. In between the tips we did some trivia. I had a great time dancing with friends.

I love dancing with friends


Larry started reading a book.

I ended up playing the weekly challenge pinball game The X-Files and got a new high score, which was 6,832,450. 

The X-Files

After playing The X-Files I worked on The Lady and the Tramp diamond painting project.

In the evening we finished watching Signora Volpe. Then we watched an episode of The Librarians. After Larry went to bed I watched a couple of episodes of Silent Witness and The X-Files. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 7th place in my group.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth