Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Monday 8-14-23 Crafting, Games & Dancing

 

Beautiful Day

We had a beautiful day with a lot of sunshine and a high of 107 degrees.

We started the day out by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly C1 dance at 9:00 for an hour and fifteen minutes. Di called five tips to 16 participants. She worked on Counter Rotate in different positions and Linear Action. Larry and I had a super time dancing to Di and Terry and friends. 

Cindy and Barry mentioned they may stop dancing live C1 all together because there's not enough dancing at that level in the area. They said they would only attend two events a year. They didn't want to break down the squares they dance in because they don't know some four couple moves such as Blocks. Di asked them and anyone else who would be interested in practicing the blocks formation she would go through it after the dance. She really didn't want to see them stop dancing C1 because they're very good dancers. We didn't stay but a few people did. This move is a move we haven't done virtually.

Dancing with friends

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. Today's event was Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Klondike and 5 Free Cell). It took me 1 hour, 7 minutes and 28 seconds, which put me in 15th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds.

Angry Birds

Larry spent the afternoon reading.

I played Theatre of Magic and got a new high score of 380,050,270. This moved me up a couple of places in the weekly challenge. I'm in 19th out of 22 participants. The week is still early so the number of participants will increase and I will play more games. Afterwards I played Cirqus Voltaire and Congo. Larry played Congo and became grand champion so he did his grand champion dance.

New high score

 

Congo

 

Cirqus Voltaire

I didn't play much pinball because I spent the afternoon crafting, The Lady and the Tramp. It's coming out pretty good.

The Lady and the Tramp beginning

 

What I've done so far

In the evening we started watching a detective series called A Tough of Frost. It was on the air from December 6, 1992 to April 5, 2010. It was based on the Frost novels by R. D. Wingfield. I like it so far. Then I watched a couple episodes of Silent Witness and a couple of episodes of The X-Files. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth